Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pumpkin mosaic

I was looking for something we could do quietly today as my headache just wouldn't go away.  So we decided to make a pumpkin picture.



This is another craft using recycled materials.

You will need

Piece of paper
Paint colour charts
Glue
Black paper
Scissors.

 
 
To start off I tried to draw the outline of our pumpkin on the sheet of paper.  I think it looked more like a tomato but Matthew was happy with it.
 
 
We then cut out the orange strips from out paint charts and cut them into small pieces.
 
 
It was then time to get gluing. Roughly within the outline.
 
 
Finished article
 
 
I thought of green paper to give it a background when it was finished, but Matthew decided it was better cut out.
 
 
Here is another easy pumpkin craft.
 
 
We used tissue paper for this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! This is adorable!! Thanks for linking it up with us this week on Mom's Library! Hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. So cute and perfect for this season :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments, to see what you get upto and what you think of our ideas.