Friday, October 25, 2013

Easy party food

 
Recently at kindergarten one of the girls was moving away.  Matthew got really upset saying she was his best friend and he always sat with her. 
 
I found this so funny as it was the first time I had heard him mention her.
 
The kindergarten teacher decided to have a farewell party for her.  It was one of the rare occasions they were allowed to take something sweet in. I tried to think of something a bit different to send in and came up with this simple idea.
 
I had lots of cake decorations in my cupboard that needed using up so it killed two birds with one stone.
 
I didn't want a lot of chocolate so I just put some in a mug and put it in the microwave for a short time.  Regularly checking till it was liquid enough to dip the biscuits.
 
I then just sprinkled the decorations over the chocolate.  It was to warm to set the chocolate I ended up putting them in the fridge for a short time.

I had hoped that some might come home for me to nibble but no such luck the container came back empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments, to see what you get upto and what you think of our ideas.